Motorless inductive drive; no moving parts!
Remote controlled, single point stirring drive; for small volume and cuvette applications; stirring volume up to 25 milliliters; stirring speed range from 120 to 1,200 rpm; up to 10 watts of stirring power; requires external control unit (sold separately); compatible with Variomag® TELEcontrol 10W Control Unit.
No larger than a 1 cent U.S. coin. Ideal for integration into analytical devices, cuvette holders, and photometers. Features highly flexible foil cable, only 0.3 millimeters thick.
Typically in stock and ready to ship. See Specifications for additional information. 3 year warranty on parts and labor. Developed, manufacturered, and assembled in Germany and/or the U.S.
Any accessories, glassware, or other equipment not specifically included in description are not included with this item and are shown for demonstrational purposes only. Some of such items can be purchased separately on this website.
1.0 m (39.0")
-Compatible Control Units / Power Supplies:
- Variomag® TELEcontrol 10W Control Unit
-Dimensions (w x d x h):
13 x 13 x 6 mm
Variomag Inductive Drive (maintenance & wear free)
-Electrical Data (input):
48 VDC (maximum)
- Remote Controlled
- Single Point
- Small Volume
- Compact, space saving, and ultra flat
- Chemical, heat, and pressure resistant
- Designed for chemical, biotechnical, and medical applications of all kinds
- Developed for hard lab use and uncompromising continuous operation
- Dust, maintenance, and wear free
- Long life quality and durable robust construction
- Low energy consumption and minimal heat emission
- More stirring power than conventional stirrers
- No bearings, belts, pull magnets, motors, or other moving parts
- Self stabilizing and synchronized speeds at all stirring positions
- Motorless and noiseless
- Lab bench or robot integration
-Maximum Stirring Speed:
for use with Variomag TELEcontrol 10W Control Unit (with maximum of 1,200 rpm)
-Maximum Stirring Volume (per stirring point):
-10°C up to +50°C (at 100% humidity)
-Stirring Power Options:
10 watts (maximum)
-Stirring Speed Range:
for use with Variomag TELEcontrol 10W Control Unit (with range of 120 - 1,200 rpm)
-Stirring Volume Range (per stirring point):
1 - 25 ml
approximately 0.10 kgs (0.22 lbs)