Remote controlled, single point stirring drive; for small volume and cuvette applications; stirring volume up to 25 milliliters; up to 10 watts of stirring power; requires external control unit (sold separately); see control unit specifications for rpm range; compatible with 2mag MIXcontrol eco Control Unit, 2mag MIXcontrol eco DINrail Control Unit, and 2mag MIXcontrol eco DINrail Potentiometer Control Unit; see 2mag Stirring Drive & Control Unit Compatibility Chart.
Miniaturized, wear-free magnetic stirrer with 1 stirring position for cuvettes, optimized for stirring volumes up to 25 ml, ideal for system integration e.g. in analytical devices, cuvette holders and photometers, highly flexible foil cable, 0.3 mm thick.
For use with MIXcontrol eco or MIXcontrol eco-DINrail.
1 stirring position, 100% maintenance-free and wear-free by inductive 2mag-Magnetic-Drive concept for reliable mixing of solutions, jerk-free stirring even at low speeds.
Fully encapsulated and hermetically sealed housing, IP68, water-, dust- and germproof, easy to clean and maximum resistance, submersible in water, suitable for the use in CO2-incubators and ovens.
Developed and made in Germany.
3 years warranty on parts and labor.
(Glassware not included)
approximately 0.10 kgs (0.22 lbs)
Dimensions (w x d x h):
approximately 13 x 13 x 6 mm
-10°C up to +50°C (at 100% humidity)
Stirring Speed Range:
for use with 2mag MIXcontrol eco series Control Units (with range of 120 - 1,200 rpm)
Stirring Volume Range (per stirring point):
1 - 25 ml
Stirring Power Options:
10 watts (maximum)
Maximum Stirring Speed:
for use with 2mag MIXcontrol eco series Control Units (with maximum of 1,200 rpm)
Maximum Stirring Volume (per stirring point):
2mag Inductive Drive (maintenance & wear free)
- approximately 1 m (39.37 in)
Compatible Control Units / Power Supplies:
- 2mag MIXcontrol eco Control Unit
- 2mag MIXcontrol eco DINrail Control Unit
- 2mag MIXcontrol eco DINrail Potentiometer Control Unit
- Remote Controlled
- Single Point
- Small Volume
- Compact, space saving, and ultra flat
- Chemical, heat, and pressure resistant
- Designed for chemical, biotechnical, and medical applications of all kinds
- Developed for hard lab use and uncompromising continuous operation
- Dust, maintenance, and wear free
- Long life quality and durable robust construction
- Low energy consumption and minimal heat emission
- More stirring power than conventional magnetic stirrers
- No bearings, belts, pull magnets, conventional motors, or other moving parts
- Self stabilizing and synchronized speeds at all stirring positions
- Lab bench or robot integration
- Motorless and noiseless